We create experiences that motivate people and promote success, providing exceptional service by doing the unexpected, always going the extra mile. Our team shows care, concern and respect in all our actions, building long term relationships and financial well-being. And we have fun along the way.
Our Guiding Principles
We create and deliver experiences that motivate people to perform and achieve business objectives.
We have three principal customers: the client, their guests, and each other.
- We do the unexpected.
- We go the extra mile; whatever it takes to get the job done successfully.
- Our service is constantly evolving.
A Great Place To Work
We work hard, have high expectations, respect and appreciate our team. We encourage everyone to grow and be all that they can be.
- Our team is empowered, we support and are accountable to each other.
- Our team enjoys unique benefits and a pleasant working environment.
- We thrive on creativity, new ideas, excellent communication, hard work and fun.
- We provide opportunities for professional growth, and we continue to educate ourselves.
Profits are important, and are derived through competitive pricing, strong client relationships, and operational efficiency.
- We strive to use our services to improve our clients’ financial well-being.
- We invest our profit in our team, our community, and our company’s growth and success.
We treat people with respect. We are a company that people enjoy doing business with.
- We approach all our relationships with respect and a positive attitude.
- We cultivate rewarding, long-term relationships with our clients.
- We build strong relationships with our industry partners that benefit our clients.
A Place To Learn
- We encourage professional growth and continuously educate ourselves about our business, our services, and our individual jobs.
- We teach each other; not only to educate, but to preserve our culture.
An Active Part Of Our Community
We believe that a business has an obligation to give back to the local community and the industry of which it is a part.
- As a company and as individuals, we promote a culture of volunteerism and financial giving to local businesses and community efforts.
- We participate actively in our industry, to learn and to give back.
- Traverse City is our home and a part of who we are.
Come Work with Us
Join our seasoned and tenured team that draws from a heritage of hospitality that surprises and delights every guest, client and supplier we touch. We are proud to do the unexpected for our clients and each other.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A Casual, Fun & Supportive Work Environment
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance Coverage
- Life, AD&D and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401K Employer Safe Harbor Contributions
- 401K Discretionary Profit Sharing Contributions
- Assistance with Employment Related Professional Certifications
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Wellness & Engagement Incentives
- Annual Travel Familiarization Trips
- Team Outings—From Boating To Parties
- Additional Training & Education Opportunities